Infographic: Follow these tips for marketing on Facebook
Thursday, September 10, 2015
We all know about the popularity of social media marketing among businesses and organizations. But have you noticed the desert of abandoned company pages created out of FOBO (fear of being offline)? You know, the ones that haven't been updated since May of 2012.
While creating a page is the first step to social connectivity, maintaining your presence is even more important. But knowing what kind of presence to establish can be an understandable challenge.
Questions inevitably rise in your mind, like: What should I post about? Should I sound scholarly, or should I make a joke? How often is too often? Should I just hashtag everything?
Make it easier on yourself with these helpful tips for Facebook in the infographic below.
Facts and figures compiled by Brie Ragland.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Impressive new smartphone apps in health and medicine
- Privacy tips to help teachers avoid a social media scandal
- 7 critical trade show mistakes you’re making and don’t know it
- Traditional media vs. social media: Making the right choices
- US employers shed 700,000 jobs, as unemployment rises to 4.4%
- During pandemic, US hospitals are firing, furloughing and cutting pay
- Repurpose the foundation
- Virtual events are essential marketing tools for the short and long term
- How to get free PR for your telehealth services
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How