Valentine’s Day: Fast facts from the heart
Friday, February 10, 2017
Ah, sweet Valentine's Day. Loved by some, hated by others, Feb. 14 is unavoidably well-known in America to anyone who shops for groceries, surfs the web or just likes chocolate. Despite not being a true national holiday in any country, the popular date calls for the celebration of love — in many forms and fashion.
Whether you look forward to the romantic occasion every year, or you prefer to recognize it as SAD (Singles Awareness Day), there's no denying its multitude of colorful facts.
Check out the infographic below to learn more:
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Pros and cons of the wadcutter bullet
- RV modifications that every full-timer needs
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- How to zero backup iron sights on an AR-15
- 8 ways competitive shooting improves defensive performance
- Are you wasting your doctor’s time?
- The reward of trying new things
- Metals Thoughts: Channel surfing
- Is this the death of the PLSS?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How