The beginner’s guide to SMS marketing
Monday, August 08, 2016
Communicating with consumers should be as easy as communicating with friends — using a simple text. With a 98 percent open rate, text messages are almost guaranteed to be seen.
SMS marketing is revolutionizing the marketing world with its efficiency and reliability. Just take a look at the top five reasons why you should start an SMS campaign:
- Text messages have a 98 percent open rate, while email only has a 20 percent open rate
- 80 percent of people are already using texting for business
- 75 percent of people prefer to have offers sent via SMS
- 77 percent of consumers with texting capabilities between the ages of 18-34 are likely to have a positive perception of a company that offers text capability
- 70 percent of employees think their organization should use text messaging to communicate with employees
Use this beginner's guide to SMS marketing for some quick tips and tricks before starting your own SMS campaign:
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- The rise of employee assistance programs during COVID-19
- Avoid unnecessary layers of governance
- A complete list of 22 cybersecurity tips every user must follow: How many boxes can you check?
- 4 COVID-19-related changes that could outlast the pandemic
- How hard do you make your customers work to buy something from you?
- Why phased-in marketing is the right way to resume a top-selling product message
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How