Infographic: Why you should be marketing with social media
Thursday, March 19, 2015
For as long as there have been businesses, there has been the promotion of those businesses.
Business owners have always faced the challenge of how to get new customers through the door. Thus, the concept of marketing is not a new one — but the methods in how to do so are constantly evolving. First, it was catalogs and print ads, then radio and television, then static websites — and finally social media.
Social media accounts for 28 percent of all online activity worldwide. Marketing through this platform capitalizes on the opportunity to communicate with users who are already devoting time and attention to these social networks daily. Marketing through social media today is more valuable than ever in more ways than one.
Check out the infographic below to see how:
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Impressive new smartphone apps in health and medicine
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- 5 real-world triggers that lead to burnout (and what you can do about them)
- Stay in your lane
- 8 of America’s favorite, authentic diners
- How are educators coping with various teaching methods this school year?
- How to turn curious visitors into valuable customers with explainer videos
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How