Infographic: Why you should be marketing with social media
Thursday, March 19, 2015
For as long as there have been businesses, there has been the promotion of those businesses.
Business owners have always faced the challenge of how to get new customers through the door. Thus, the concept of marketing is not a new one — but the methods in how to do so are constantly evolving. First, it was catalogs and print ads, then radio and television, then static websites — and finally social media.
Social media accounts for 28 percent of all online activity worldwide. Marketing through this platform capitalizes on the opportunity to communicate with users who are already devoting time and attention to these social networks daily. Marketing through social media today is more valuable than ever in more ways than one.
Check out the infographic below to see how:
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- The rise of employee assistance programs during COVID-19
- 4 outdoor adventure companies that pivoted to mask manufacturing and how they’re doing now
- What you should know about the virtual strategic planning process
- Algorithm could help keep consumers safe from illegal online pharmacies
- How clarity builds a stronger team
- Survey: Employers face potential exodus of supply chain talent
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How