Infographic: The surprising effects of business vs. leisure travel on your well-being
Monday, January 13, 2020
Whether it’s business, leisure or even bleisure, travel is something of a status symbol regardless if it’s for work or play. Exploring new places, learning about new cultures and tasting new foods are all part of the fun.
However, differences abound when we look at business vs. leisure travel, particularly in regard to personal health and well-being.
75% of business travelers report heightened levels of stress. On the contrary, a four-day vacation can actually negate the effects of perceived stress for up to 30 days. Check out the infographic below, which illustrates more of the details and statistics between these two types of travel.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- Is your job affecting your sleep?
- 12 tips to get the most out of your bid and proposal dollars
- ONC outlines plans for health IT during the 2020s
- Construction work begins on JFK’s Terminal 8
- Infographic: Mobile gaming and artificial intelligence
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How