Infographic: How much do you know about St. Patrick’s Day?
Wednesday, March 09, 2016
March 17 marks the day that all ancestral backgrounds come together to be Irish for 24 hours. We love painting the town on this day of debauchery, or at least wearing green while eating some cabbage. But do we know why we're celebrating or how St. Patrick's Day came to be?
Check out the infographic below to learn more about the day's history, tradition and statistics.
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Food & Beverage
- Recreation & Leisure
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- Pros and cons of the wadcutter bullet
- RV modifications that every full-timer needs
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- How to zero backup iron sights on an AR-15
- Build a foundation of trust on your team
- Immigration efforts add even more stress to police duties
- How dentists can help fix America’s opioid epidemic
- Intel’s latest move puts spotlight on tech side of autonomous cars
- What parents of gifted students desperately want your school to know
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How