Infographic: How much do you know about St. Patrick’s Day?
Wednesday, March 09, 2016
March 17 marks the day that all ancestral backgrounds come together to be Irish for 24 hours. We love painting the town on this day of debauchery, or at least wearing green while eating some cabbage. But do we know why we're celebrating or how St. Patrick's Day came to be?
Check out the infographic below to learn more about the day's history, tradition and statistics.
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Food & Beverage
- Recreation & Leisure
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- Pros and cons of the wadcutter bullet
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- RV modifications that every full-timer needs
- How to zero backup iron sights on an AR-15
- How to train your replacement (even if you’re not leaving)
- State bills keeping medical marijuana patients on organ waiting lists
- Struggling malls aim to satisfy customers’ hunger
- Metals Thoughts: Peak populism
- The Grand Tour: Cruising our 968 through Pennsylvania’s Slate Belt
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How