Infographic: How much do you know about St. Patrick’s Day?
Wednesday, March 09, 2016
March 17 marks the day that all ancestral backgrounds come together to be Irish for 24 hours. We love painting the town on this day of debauchery, or at least wearing green while eating some cabbage. But do we know why we're celebrating or how St. Patrick's Day came to be?
Check out the infographic below to learn more about the day's history, tradition and statistics.
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Food & Beverage
- Recreation & Leisure
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- Pros and cons of the wadcutter bullet
- RV modifications that every full-timer needs
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- NFC applications for wine and spirits brands
- Study: How to drive more sales on Instagram
- Top 10 US whale watching sites
- How women have been making headlines in the military recently
- Priming the pump: Introductory and preview strategies for English learners
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How