Infographic: 15 things that can be hacked in your life
Friday, January 10, 2020
Before, all we had to do was install antivirus software, and we’d be safe from anything online. But thanks to the internet of things, computers and credit cards aren’t the only things that can be hacked.
Everything from cranes on a construction site to the fridge in your home can be accessed by a malicious hacker. Education is the first line of defense, however, and this infographic will show you a list of some of the most hackable things in your life right now.
Infographic courtesy BigRentz
- Transportation Technology & Automotive
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- Avoiding security deposit pitfalls when renewing your lease
- How 3D architectural rendering services can boost your design business
- US employers add 4.8 million jobs in June; jobless rate drops to 11.1%
- Customer communication guides small business reopenings amid COVID-19
- Study: ED clinicians hesitant to prescribe buprenorphine for treating opioid dependency
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How