Infographic: 15 things that can be hacked in your life
Friday, January 10, 2020
Before, all we had to do was install antivirus software, and we’d be safe from anything online. But thanks to the internet of things, computers and credit cards aren’t the only things that can be hacked.
Everything from cranes on a construction site to the fridge in your home can be accessed by a malicious hacker. Education is the first line of defense, however, and this infographic will show you a list of some of the most hackable things in your life right now.
Infographic courtesy BigRentz
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Transportation Technology & Automotive
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Trails for two-wheelers: A look at the United States Bicycle Route System
- Ethology and veterinary practice: Client perceptions of animal behavioral problems
- US payrolls add 1.8 million jobs; jobless rate drops to 10.2%
- How to improve communication across departments
- Without baseball crowds, some businesses grapple with a grim new reality
- Optimism beckons for 2020-21 deer hunting season in Texas
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How