Infographic: 15 things that can be hacked in your life
Friday, January 10, 2020
Before, all we had to do was install antivirus software, and we’d be safe from anything online. But thanks to the internet of things, computers and credit cards aren’t the only things that can be hacked.
Everything from cranes on a construction site to the fridge in your home can be accessed by a malicious hacker. Education is the first line of defense, however, and this infographic will show you a list of some of the most hackable things in your life right now.
Infographic courtesy BigRentz
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Transportation Technology & Automotive
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- Avoiding security deposit pitfalls when renewing your lease
- Dealing with risk in a volatile season
- What everyone should know about payroll fraud
- Heart attack, stroke patients are avoiding the ER due to COVID-19 concerns
- Coronavirus and student loans: What’s the impact?
- Will home-sharing and luxury hotels recover before other lodging products?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How