Infographic: 15 things that can be hacked in your life
Friday, January 10, 2020
Before, all we had to do was install antivirus software, and we’d be safe from anything online. But thanks to the internet of things, computers and credit cards aren’t the only things that can be hacked.
Everything from cranes on a construction site to the fridge in your home can be accessed by a malicious hacker. Education is the first line of defense, however, and this infographic will show you a list of some of the most hackable things in your life right now.
Infographic courtesy BigRentz
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Transportation Technology & Automotive
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Be kind to yourself — you’ll be healthier for it
- Lax security practices, weak passwords make children an easy target for hackers
- Telemedicine: Gains, losses, and debates
- Can digital manufacturing change the future?
- A committee to review committees
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How