Infographic: 15 things that can be hacked in your life
Friday, January 10, 2020
Before, all we had to do was install antivirus software, and we’d be safe from anything online. But thanks to the internet of things, computers and credit cards aren’t the only things that can be hacked.
Everything from cranes on a construction site to the fridge in your home can be accessed by a malicious hacker. Education is the first line of defense, however, and this infographic will show you a list of some of the most hackable things in your life right now.
Infographic courtesy BigRentz
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Transportation Technology & Automotive
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- Avoiding security deposit pitfalls when renewing your lease
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- A look at the important criminal justice reforms of 2020
- 4 tips for managing last-minute ideas
- 27 Nosler cartridge debuts at 2020 SHOT Show
- Rest your eyes and listen
- Non-negotiable needs for struggling learners
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How