Infographic: Why the hybrid workplace is the future of work
Monday, September 13, 2021
Let's face it — when companies and management talk about everyone needing to return to the office, it makes you wonder: Is this really necessary? Many who are in favor of people needing to be in a physical office together argue that we'll be losing out on chance hallway encounters and watercooler conversations. To counter this argument, remote work enthusiasts say there isn't actual evidence that these artificial situations will automatically lead to positive results.
No matter which side you are on, chances are that we won't be out of the woods of the global pandemic soon, so flexibility of management and mindset will be key going forward.
That said, many have conceded that a hybrid workforce — sometimes in an office and sometimes remote — may be the most effective way to keep a company humming along at optimum capacity and resources. Learn more about how and why the hybrid workplace is the workforce of the future in the visual deep dive below.
Infographic courtesy of: TrackTime24.com
- Interior Design, Furnishings & Fixtures
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Facilities & Grounds
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?