What remodeling projects increase home value the most?
Tuesday, December 01, 2015
When remodeling a house, how much does a project increase the value of the home?
This is a question most homeowners want answered before they start a remodeling project. Of course, homeowners won't upgrade their homes only for the increased value but also for the added comfort gained from the upgrades.
In order to answer that question, we made the infographic below that looks at popular remodeling projects. Did you know that homeowners will on average recoup 88.4 percent of the costs when replacing the garage door and 80.7 percent when replacing the home's vinyl siding? These numbers are national averages, and how much you recoup will depend on a number of factors.
Studying this infographic should hopefully prepare you for your next remodeling project.
- Skilled trades report highlights significant job opportunities
- COVID-19 migration study shows where people are flocking to, fleeing from
- Interior design is not about flowers
- Why stress is causing interior designers to leave the profession
- 3-D printing is revolutionizing construction and design fields
- Indoor lighting and its effect on emotions
- The rustic-chic trend is taking over interiors
- Interior designers drawn to top metro areas
- US economy gains 245,000 jobs; unemployment rate drops to 6.7%
- Price adjustment clauses optimization
- ABLE accounts for the disabled: FAQs
- Ethology and veterinary practice: Human-companion animal behavioral rituals
- Optimizing your business’ ability to pivot
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How