Podcast: Why your values matter as a healthcare professional
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
This podcast originally appeared on NurseKeith.com.
Podcast: Click here to play.
In this episode, Keith Carlson welcomes Jacob Morris, an expert in values-based applied research. Understanding the values that make you who you are can help you to live those values in a way that empowers and enriches both your life and your career.
Morris founded the Discover Your Values program in a grassroots effort to bring the latest research on values-based development to the forefront of the coaching industry and the general public through the work of social psychologist Shalom H. Schwartz.
Morris received his coach training from Gallup, Wellcoaches, and Harvard University. He is a Gallup-certified Strengths Coach. Prior to becoming a coach, Morris spent 17 years in management at a Fortune 100. His corporate experience spans a number of functional areas, including marketing, sales, product development, loyalty, e-commerce, communications, and learning and development.
He has lived and worked on three continents and is a lifelong learner. Morris is also a professional student in the liberal arts program at Harvard University. His top three values are: creativity, freedom, curiosity.
Find Jacob and his work at:
- Oral & Dental Healthcare
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- Study: Patients don’t think payers, providers can protect their data
- Ideas and affirmations from association management seminars
- Podcast: Be your very own nursing career detective
- New study reveals Europe’s fastest-growing freight airport hubs
- New tooth sheriff in town: ADA names new president
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How