Podcast: The economics of starting a practice
Friday, October 18, 2019
This podcast originally appeared on DrJarodCarter.com.
Considering starting a cash-based practice or online business? Here’s my advice on the top things to consider in your decision-making process that will ensure you are geared toward success.
More specifically, we discuss these cash-based practice topics:
- Setting realistic expectations for profit margins, overhead costs, and the overall time commitment.
- The importance of leveraging experts instead of doing it all yourself.
- Approaches for hiring online contractors to make sure you get what you need.
- The best strategy for developing a new product that will sell.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Healthcare Administration
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Sports & Fitness
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- EPA changes impede environmental justice research
- Is a switch to standards-based grading right for you?
- Study: Airplanes have dirty, unsafe water
- Survey: What would America do to avoid stressful Thanksgiving travel?
- Companies loosen job requirements, but are they going too far?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How