Podcast: How to maximize word-of-mouth referrals for a cash-based practice
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Word-of-mouth referrals can be one of the easiest, lowest-cost ways to attract new patients to a cash-based practice. While this form of marketing can often be considered quite passive, there are a number of fairly easy things you can do that will improve your results. By employing these tactics, you’ll enhance your online credibility, powerfully connect with your target customer, and dramatically increase your word-of-mouth referrals.
In this podcast, I discuss specific strategies that will maximize your word-of-mouth referrals. You’ll hear how you can create a steady stream of patient reviews and how to make sure those reviews will highlight the best features of your practice and help you stand out in the marketplace.
More specifically, I discuss these topics related to word-of-mouth referrals:
- How to make sure the reviews posted on your Google listing improve your online credibility.
- The follow-up approach that will enable you to build a library of positive reviews that make your practice rise above the competition.
- The simple trick that allows you to remove friction for patients who try to post a Google review.
- The 4 specific questions you can send to patients that ensure your online reviews are stellar rather than just good.
- Sports & Fitness
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How