Podcast: Creating online communities to grow your cash-based practice
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Click the play button above to listen to the podcast.
When I first interviewed Sarah King of Invigorate Physical Therapy, I was extremely impressed by her knowledge of marketing tools and strategies, considering how recently she had opened her cash-based practice.
In this episode, I catch up with Sarah about some new additions to her marketing repertoire. Sarah has developed both an offline PT business and an online business serving people with Parkinson’s and we discuss all the details of how she’s done it … including her strategies for how to build a large Facebook Live audience of current and prospective clients.
More specifically, we discuss:
- What factors Sarah considered before deciding to employ a second physical therapist.
- How Sarah simplified her marketing and USP to attract her ideal patient.
- The power of in-person networking with hard-to-reach physicians and community partners.
- Utilizing Facebook Live to build an online community and consistent audience.
- How to use Facebook Live strategies such as live interviews and video series.
- Resources Sarah and I use to automate our practices and online businesses.
- The success of Sarah’s online Parkinson’s Program and how it affects her service-side advertising.
- How to network more effectively by providing value to potential referral sources.
- What Sarah has learned about finding good employees and what benefits to offer.
- Resources, resources, resources, resources!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Sarah on Facebook for updates and FB Lives
- Invigorate PT and Wellness’ on YouTube
- Email Sarah King, DPT!
- Sarah’s Resource page just for my listeners!
- Find her Parkinson’s Challenge, a Content Marketing guide, and discount for her e-book "How to Start your Dream Practice on the Side: 12 Steps to Your Bare-Minimum Launch"
- My Cash-Based Practice Mastermind
- Our Website Designer Daniel Fava at CreateMyTherapistWebsite.Com
- The Capital Area Parkinson’s Society
- Rock Steady Boxing Group
- Answerthepublic.com to find blog/video topics
- SamCart for online sales
- A-Weber for email marketing
- LeadPages for WP lead generation
- FreshDesk for customer support
- Vidyard to record video
- Loom extension for desktop video recording
- The Neurocollaborative
- Follow the Neurocollaborative on Facebook
- Amy Porterfield’s Courses that Convert
- Julie Hershberg at Reactive PT (previous podcast episode!)
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- 8 signs you could be depressed and not even know it
- Recommit to ‘health’ in healthcare
- Is a liberal arts education still worth pursuing?
- Public health cuts undermine US pandemic preparedness
- Is Google the new online travel agent alternative?
- Tech in 2020 that will change users’ behavior
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How