Podcast: Concierge PT and podcasting to attract patients with Dr. Karen Litzy
Monday, April 22, 2019
Click the play button above to listen to the podcast or click here to download.
Between running her cash-based practice in New York City, recording her thriving Healthy Wealthy and Smart podcast, and co-founding the Women in PT Summit, Dr. Karen Litzy is one busy person.
In this short interview, I get Karen’s thoughts on hiring new employees for her concierge practice, how podcasting has changed her life, and how my listeners might start their own patient-generating podcasts.
More specifically, we discuss:
- Karen’s concierge practice and her plans for bringing on a second PT.
- The speaker series she is organizing in New York to help health professionals continue their education and network.
- How podcasting has brought Karen multiple new patient referrals… often international patients.
- What methods PTs might use to attract local patients via a podcast.
- The Women in PT summit and what experience Karen is striving to create for attendees.
- Karen’s advice for current cash-based PT practitioners and for PTs considering opening a private practice.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sports & Fitness
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Recreation & Leisure
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- Why Agile is outperforming traditional project management models
- A look at the ways virtual and augmented reality can improve patients’ outcomes
- How do you recover from an upsetting interaction?
- Building authenticity in the B2B marketing world
- Fax elimination or evolution?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How