Infographic: Why work from home is here to stay
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
During the global pandemic, an incredible 88% of businesses throughout the world have either encouraged or required their employees to work from home. And of those businesses, 67% of them think that work from home is here to stay. What’s interesting is that this migration is creating a WFH revolution that is unlike anything that’s ever been seen before.
The question is: if you could work anywhere, would you move somewhere new? Before you move, consider the value of a dollar from location to location. The most expensive state in the USA is Hawaii at $0.84 and the least expensive is Mississippi at $1.16 - quite a difference in costs and you should expect salaries to differ by region as well.
Check out the following visual deep dive to find out how remote work is changing the nature of work:
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Facilities & Grounds
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How