Infographic: Why employee satisfaction drives company performance
Friday, July 19, 2019
Statistics show that employees’ happiness is greatly dependent upon their levels of engagement and contentment in the workplace. The kind of work environment provided by management has a huge impact on the productivity of the employee.
Friendly interaction and teamwork are signs of a positive workplace with minimal absenteeism, which ultimately results in a thriving organization. On the other hand, a negative workplace shows signs of little or no communication between people, lack of passion, and high levels of absenteeism that lead to conflicts and chaos in the organization.
In order to improve workplace morale, a company should go the extra mile towards increasing employees’ satisfaction. To help you out, Maiden Stride has compiled the following infographic.
- Healthcare Administration
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Facilities & Grounds
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- BSN or ADN? Nursing at a crossroads
- Recommit to ‘health’ in healthcare
- Is a liberal arts education still worth pursuing?
- Public health cuts undermine US pandemic preparedness
- Is Google the new online travel agent alternative?
- Tech in 2020 that will change users’ behavior
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How