Infographic: Why employee satisfaction drives company performance
Friday, July 19, 2019
Statistics show that employees’ happiness is greatly dependent upon their levels of engagement and contentment in the workplace. The kind of work environment provided by management has a huge impact on the productivity of the employee.
Friendly interaction and teamwork are signs of a positive workplace with minimal absenteeism, which ultimately results in a thriving organization. On the other hand, a negative workplace shows signs of little or no communication between people, lack of passion, and high levels of absenteeism that lead to conflicts and chaos in the organization.
In order to improve workplace morale, a company should go the extra mile towards increasing employees’ satisfaction. To help you out, Maiden Stride has compiled the following infographic.
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Facilities & Grounds
- Healthcare Administration
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- BSN or ADN? Nursing at a crossroads
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Why every executive should be leveraging social media to pull in talent
- Why PIPs should be a manager’s favorite tool
- First US baby born to woman who received uterus transplant from a deceased donor
- Retiring? 5 ways to maximize your benefits
- Eating insects could help save the planet
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How