Infographic: Why cybersecurity awareness training is essential
Friday, November 01, 2019
This infographic originally appeared on EveryCloud.
If your data security strategy focuses mainly on the antivirus software you use, your business is at risk. Infecting a computer with a virus is just one attack vector that criminals might use to get sensitive data.
This infographic will highlight other potential cybersecurity risks and go through your best line of defense.
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Healthcare Administration
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- BSN or ADN? Nursing at a crossroads
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- Avoid this dummy drill and turn it into a ‘smart’ drill
- Is there something you’re meant to do?
- Sabotaging the consent agenda
- Preventing antibiotic resistance in the workplace
- 5 ways to update your IT to protect patient safety
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How