Infographic: Why cybersecurity awareness training is essential
Friday, November 01, 2019
This infographic originally appeared on EveryCloud.
If your data security strategy focuses mainly on the antivirus software you use, your business is at risk. Infecting a computer with a virus is just one attack vector that criminals might use to get sensitive data.
This infographic will highlight other potential cybersecurity risks and go through your best line of defense.
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Healthcare Administration
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- What everyone should know about payroll fraud
- Heart attack, stroke patients are avoiding the ER due to COVID-19 concerns
- Coronavirus and student loans: What’s the impact?
- Will home-sharing and luxury hotels recover before other lodging products?
- States are reopening their manufacturing sectors. Here’s what they must follow.
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How