Infographic: Why cybersecurity awareness training is essential
Friday, November 01, 2019
This infographic originally appeared on EveryCloud.
If your data security strategy focuses mainly on the antivirus software you use, your business is at risk. Infecting a computer with a virus is just one attack vector that criminals might use to get sensitive data.
This infographic will highlight other potential cybersecurity risks and go through your best line of defense.
- Healthcare Administration
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Science & Technology
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- BSN or ADN? Nursing at a crossroads
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- New Orleans’ new terminal puts it in the big leagues
- The path to leadership includes not being the smartest in the room
- Fortress America: Why is the US still building gated communities?
- Travel2020: Luxury travel study looks at the fire of desire in booking decisions
- Rural police shortages reach a new level of danger
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How