Infographic: Why cybersecurity awareness training is essential
Friday, November 01, 2019
This infographic originally appeared on EveryCloud.
If your data security strategy focuses mainly on the antivirus software you use, your business is at risk. Infecting a computer with a virus is just one attack vector that criminals might use to get sensitive data.
This infographic will highlight other potential cybersecurity risks and go through your best line of defense.
- Healthcare Administration
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Ready to take the leap to being vegan?
- Infographic: Move over, VR — XR sports are the future
- Travel recovery will occur when Gen Zers, millennials embark on business trips
- Are you happy with your online giving provider?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How