Infographic: What is Industry 4.0, and what are the technologies that power it?
Thursday, October 29, 2020
A new Industrial Revolution is quietly changing the way products are made. By combining big data, machine learning, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), manufacturing companies can make immediate production changes based on real-time data intelligence. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, also known as Industry 4.0, will introduce better products to the market at a lower cost and in less time.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- What is the future of airports under President Biden?
- In times of crisis: 5 strategies that lead to better decisions
- Signs that your business may scream, ‘I’m cheap!’
- Designing for celebrities: How career and technical education teachers motivate students
- Skilled trades report highlights significant job opportunities
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How