Infographic: Understanding marijuana laws, state-by-state
Friday, October 18, 2019
Marijuana laws are changing across the country. On an almost daily basis, more states are discussing the legalization of marijuana, especially related to drug testing in the workplace.
Some states have fully legalized marijuana while other states have only legalized it medicinally. Do you know if your state allows employers to drug test for marijuana?
This infographic includes more information on the most lenient and strictest marijuana laws, state by state.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Food & Beverage
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- EPA changes impede environmental justice research
- Is a switch to standards-based grading right for you?
- Study: Airplanes have dirty, unsafe water
- Survey: What would America do to avoid stressful Thanksgiving travel?
- Companies loosen job requirements, but are they going too far?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How