Infographic: The science of analytics
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Many marketing people favor the creative side of their minds over their analytical side. If you're a creative type and go off instinct, you might be leaving a lot of good information (and revenue) on the table. It's time to embrace the science of analytics. Marketers that are more analytical might be taking the right first steps in evaluating basic analytics, but many are not using all the data their analytics are telling them.
According to a NewVantage Partners study, incredibly, only 24% of executives had created a data-driven organization, and up to 73% of all data with an enterprise is never even analyzed. Google Analytics 360 may be the key to your success. You may need an analytics partner or a trusted digital media agency to get you started on your way.
Learn more on how to fully master insights one can gain using Google Analytics 360 in the visual deep dive below:
Infographic courtesy InfoTrust
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Revenge travel: Making up for lost time, but at what cost?
- 7 ways to balance your work-from-home routine
- What to do when you notice your team ‘quiet quitting’
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How