Infographic: The renaissance of email — how responsiveness builds trust
Monday, February 10, 2020
While media outlets have been calling email dead for over a decade now, 90% of Americans still use email. Also, 58% of people check their email first thing in the morning — before social media, news sites, or Google.
This infographic outlines the importance of email responsiveness, especially when it comes to customer interactions.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Infographic: Mental health under quarantine
- Helping graduating seniors cope with COVID-19’s impact
- 6 of America’s newest state parks
- How law enforcement agencies are dealing with shelter-in-place orders
- Can AI predict which COVID-19 patients are at greatest risk of severe complications?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How