Infographic: The renaissance of email — how responsiveness builds trust
Monday, February 10, 2020
While media outlets have been calling email dead for over a decade now, 90% of Americans still use email. Also, 58% of people check their email first thing in the morning — before social media, news sites, or Google.
This infographic outlines the importance of email responsiveness, especially when it comes to customer interactions.
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- How 3D architectural rendering services can boost your design business
- US employers add 4.8 million jobs in June; jobless rate drops to 11.1%
- Customer communication guides small business reopenings amid COVID-19
- Study: ED clinicians hesitant to prescribe buprenorphine for treating opioid dependency
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How