Infographic: The history of phishing and spam
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
When email was initially developed for the purpose of interoffice communication, the internet was in its infancy and no one had any idea how big it would get.
The original iteration of email was never built to be used by the masses and it was not made to be secure. These factors have led to some serious problems with things like spam and phishing emails over the years.
Learn more about the history of spam and how it turned into phishing with this infographic.
Infographic courtesy NowSourcing
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- EPA changes impede environmental justice research
- Is a switch to standards-based grading right for you?
- Study: Airplanes have dirty, unsafe water
- Survey: What would America do to avoid stressful Thanksgiving travel?
- Companies loosen job requirements, but are they going too far?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How