Infographic: The history of phishing and spam
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
When email was initially developed for the purpose of interoffice communication, the internet was in its infancy and no one had any idea how big it would get.
The original iteration of email was never built to be used by the masses and it was not made to be secure. These factors have led to some serious problems with things like spam and phishing emails over the years.
Learn more about the history of spam and how it turned into phishing with this infographic.
Infographic courtesy NowSourcing
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Why we need differentiated instruction now more than ever
- Some hospitals, surgery centers still aren’t performing cosmetic surgery
- As telehealth grows, returning Medicare programs to their original form may be difficult
- Report: Ranking the states ready for the future digital economy
- Finnish researchers create pendant necklace can detect abnormal heart rhythms
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How