Infographic: The history and future of the gig economy
Thursday, October 31, 2019
The gig economy sure sounds new, but it’s been around a long time. Originally coined by jazz musicians to refer to performances, gigs have taken on a whole new meaning.
As society shifts, gig workers are expected to outnumber traditional workers by the year 2021. Learn more about the history and future of gig work below.
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- Can solar energy compete with fossil fuels?
- 3 secrets to successful leadership
- Impressive new smartphone apps in health and medicine
- New Orleans’ new terminal puts it in the big leagues
- The path to leadership includes not being the smartest in the room
- Fortress America: Why is the US still building gated communities?
- Travel2020: Luxury travel study looks at the fire of desire in booking decisions
- Rural police shortages reach a new level of danger
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How