Infographic: The future of cybersecurity budgeting
Friday, May 10, 2019
Online scams and data breaches are at an all-time high as hackers learn new security software and coding for various products. Cybersecurity spending is set to hit $133.7 billion by 2022, leaving some companies worried about allocating their budgets.
Companies are not prioritizing cybersecurity as a "checkbox item," which is leading to the headaches of security breaches and personal data being stolen. A company’s overall security posture can improve if everyone is on the same page about budget allocations and how they impact the business.
Varonis has put together a guide on the future of cybersecurity budgeting, including facts on how much spending will be put towards cybersecurity. They also provide recommendations to make sure your company stays secure in years to come, such as identifying your strengths and weaknesses in your current cybersecurity strategy.
Avoid the larger costs of having your data stolen by taking precautions in security. One large investment can go a long way.
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Married to the badge: Stress in the law enforcement marriage
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 3 things that make it hard to fire someone in any industry
- Is the current market too tough for upscale restaurants?
- How staff debriefing can improve patient outcomes
- EPA approves bee-killing pesticide use as populations of the insect crater
- Ghosting: When job candidates disappear without notice
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How