Infographic: Tech to help you work smarter, not harder
Friday, March 27, 2020
For the past few decades, technology has changed how we work. In 2016, 85% of global business was done by virtual teams.
And while distance workers have increased by 115% since 2005, 1 in 4 struggle with interacting solely through technology. Work-at-home expert Leslie Truex says, "Many managers and workers haven’t had training in how to communicate and coordinate in a virtual world."
But there are also myriad tech tools that can help boost your productivity while working virtually. Find out more with this infographic.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- How COVID-19 might affect the commercial real estate market
- Associations: An indispensable partner to members
- Webinar for new dentists examines what makes humans happy
- Infographic: A look back at the evolution of data and cyber protection
- How much inequality is enough?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How