Infographic: Mobile gaming and artificial intelligence
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
The world of mobile gaming is exploding at a record-breaking pace. By 2021, more than 1 in 4 people worldwide will be an active mobile gamer and consumer spending on mobile games will reach $90 billion.
Check out this infographic to see the evolution of mobile games and how AI is enhancing game quality.
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- Pros and cons of the wadcutter bullet
- RV modifications that every full-timer needs
- 13 ways to screw up your RV
- Infographic: Mental health under quarantine
- Helping graduating seniors cope with COVID-19’s impact
- 6 of America’s newest state parks
- How law enforcement agencies are dealing with shelter-in-place orders
- Can AI predict which COVID-19 patients are at greatest risk of severe complications?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How