Infographic: Mental health under quarantine
Monday, April 06, 2020
Quarantine. Staying in place. Full lockdown. All of these ways that we find ourselves social distancing start to take a toll on our mental health and well-being. How can we overcome these effects of social isolation?
This infographic outlines the steps we can take to ensure we make it out of the pandemic as mentally healthy as possible, including setting routines and using meditation apps.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- The advantages of using a .45-70 cartridge
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- How COVID-19 might affect the commercial real estate market
- Associations: An indispensable partner to members
- Webinar for new dentists examines what makes humans happy
- Infographic: A look back at the evolution of data and cyber protection
- How much inequality is enough?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How