Infographic: Key trends for meetings and events
Wednesday, March 01, 2017
Annual conferences and events are a major part of communication for many industries, and the meetings and events industry has seen rapid growth over the last few years. Key to this is the advancement in technology is the internet, which allows for fantastic and effective communication.
This infographic below highlights some interesting trends for conferences and events. It also pinpoints some key future predictions for the niche, which event marketers might be able to take advantage of.
- 6 All-American Roads that you simply can’t miss
- 13 ways to screw up your RV
- 7 critical trade show mistakes you’re making and don’t know it
- Full-time RV living: Should you buy a 5th wheel or a motorized RV?
- Oops! Learn a lesson from these awkward RV mistakes
- 7 key trends emerging in the hospitality industry
- Motorhome living: The simple life
- 6 of the most amazing national park drives in the US
- Manufacturing talent: The case for ‘homegrown’ expertise
- Double amputee veteran inspires as police officer
- Will Teva’s bold AirDuo inhaler strategy work?
- Take a social media sabbatical for your health
- Canadian DMO brings Silicon Valley approach to tourism marketing
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How