Infographic: Key trends for meetings and events
Wednesday, March 01, 2017
Annual conferences and events are a major part of communication for many industries, and the meetings and events industry has seen rapid growth over the last few years. Key to this is the advancement in technology is the internet, which allows for fantastic and effective communication.
This infographic below highlights some interesting trends for conferences and events. It also pinpoints some key future predictions for the niche, which event marketers might be able to take advantage of.
- 13 ways to screw up your RV
- 6 All-American Roads that you simply can’t miss
- 7 critical trade show mistakes you’re making and don’t know it
- Full-time RV living: Should you buy a 5th wheel or a motorized RV?
- Oops! Learn a lesson from these awkward RV mistakes
- 7 key trends emerging in the hospitality industry
- Motorhome living: The simple life
- 6 of the most amazing national park drives in the US
- Study: Patients prefer automated follow-up over human interaction
- Google wants marketing emails to act like webpages
- Tackle this: Flag football only until high school?
- Practice smarter: Putting it all together
- A simple food preservative may help some schizophrenia patients
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How