Infographic: Key trends for meetings and events
Wednesday, March 01, 2017
Annual conferences and events are a major part of communication for many industries, and the meetings and events industry has seen rapid growth over the last few years. Key to this is the advancement in technology is the internet, which allows for fantastic and effective communication.
This infographic below highlights some interesting trends for conferences and events. It also pinpoints some key future predictions for the niche, which event marketers might be able to take advantage of.
- 13 ways to screw up your RV
- 6 All-American Roads that you simply can’t miss
- 7 critical trade show mistakes you’re making and don’t know it
- Full-time RV living: Should you buy a 5th wheel or a motorized RV?
- Oops! Learn a lesson from these awkward RV mistakes
- 7 key trends emerging in the hospitality industry
- Motorhome living: The simple life
- 6 of the most amazing national park drives in the US
- Ikea to ditch single-use plastics by 2020 as part of sustainability push
- Atlanta’s initiative to bridge police-locality divide is paying off
- Research shows that physicians could be better served by EHRs
- ADA appeals to Congress to expand HSA/FSA flexibility for 2019
- Help your doctors and nurses work better together
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How