Infographic: Is your biggest security threat already inside your organization?
Friday, May 11, 2018
What is your organization's biggest security threat? The answer may surprise you.
While most companies imagine security threats in the form of malicious outsiders, the employees already in your organization may pose an even bigger threat. In fact, research suggests that insider threats account for anywhere from 60 to 75 percent of data breaches.
These insider threats are dangerous because they can come from almost anywhere — a jilted ex-employee bent on personal revenge, a malicious insider looking for personal gain, or even a content staff member who lacks cybersecurity training.
If your company isn’t doing everything to vet new hires and keeping your current employees updated on cybersecurity best practices, you’re putting yourself at risk. To learn more about insider threats, including with their methods and motivations, check out the infographic below.
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- Can solar energy compete with fossil fuels?
- 3 secrets to successful leadership
- You cannot lead until you have their trust
- Getting ready for and managing an on-site visit by OSHA
- Don’t let wrong assumptions ruin your business
- Chicago hospital makes American medical history with back-to-back triple-organ transplants
- Will someone leave the light on for us?
- Enterprise service management delivers value to educational entities
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How