Infographic: Is the future of security biometric?
Friday, December 06, 2019
More than 85% of Americans want to use biometric security to verify their identity or to authorize payments. Since Apple first introduced Touch ID in 2013, the global market for mobile biometrics has grown to over $14 billion.
So, are PINs and passwords becoming a thing of the past, and are biometrics really better than traditional security? This infographic outlines the realities of biometric security.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Science & Technology
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Married to the badge: Stress in the law enforcement marriage
- Tips for choosing to make smarter decisions
- How HR technology is mitigating compliance risk in 2020
- Smart pills: The pros and cons of an important healthcare trend in 2020
- Hydrogen hopes burn brightly in the UK
- Infographic: Protecting your data from physical theft
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How