Infographic: Is the future of security biometric?
Friday, December 06, 2019
More than 85% of Americans want to use biometric security to verify their identity or to authorize payments. Since Apple first introduced Touch ID in 2013, the global market for mobile biometrics has grown to over $14 billion.
So, are PINs and passwords becoming a thing of the past, and are biometrics really better than traditional security? This infographic outlines the realities of biometric security.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Report: 39% of contractors say it’s business as usual during COVID-19
- Study: How ‘empathy lens’ marketing can increase your brand’s profits as COVID-19 continues
- Not ‘The Jetsons,’ but close: Walmart testing drone delivery of COVID-19 testing kits
- How dentists can cope with the broken personal protective equipment supply chain
- Why there’s no such thing as instant coffee
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How