Infographic: Is nanotechnology the future of medicine?
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Nanotechnology has been used in medicine since 2001, but it's now being developed into something bigger. Ingestible capsules containing sensors, cameras, and more are already changing the face of medicine. By 2024, the global market for nanotech will exceed $125 billion.
However, there are some ethical concerns about this futuristic field, and public sentiment is currently mixed regarding nanotech. This infographic outlines the advances in medical nanotechnology as well as where the industry is headed.
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Science & Technology
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- For the new school year, relationships first, academic content later
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- How to power up the consent agenda
- A new era for Salt Lake City International Airport
- Churches, ‘COMM’centrate on 6 things
- How has COVID-19 affected crime?
- How to build an eco-friendly, sustainable brand through green tech
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How