Infographic: Is nanotechnology the future of medicine?
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Nanotechnology has been used in medicine since 2001, but it's now being developed into something bigger. Ingestible capsules containing sensors, cameras, and more are already changing the face of medicine. By 2024, the global market for nanotech will exceed $125 billion.
However, there are some ethical concerns about this futuristic field, and public sentiment is currently mixed regarding nanotech. This infographic outlines the advances in medical nanotechnology as well as where the industry is headed.
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Science & Technology
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- Enamel: The body part that lasts a lifetime and doesn’t wear out
- Mocktails, low-alcohol cocktails bring innovation to beverages
- Infographic: Understanding marijuana laws, state-by-state
- Podcast: The economics of starting a practice
- The UK grapples with its low-carbon heating future
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How