Infographic: How to use tablets for business
Thursday, September 26, 2019
The rise in tablet technology is ushering in innovations to increase user productivity, drive workflow efficiency and improve the overall customer experience. Modern and sophisticated tablet usage has facilitated cost reductions for the enterprise, easy and effective decision-making, and improved business functionalities.
Tablets are being readily adopted across industries for multiple work purposes, such as client and customer interaction, product identification and selection, payment options, business presentations, real-time collaboration, and inventory management. However, at the same time, companies cannot ignore the impending challenges that tablet usage brings along.
Take a close look at this infographic to understand how tablet usage is influencing work environments, key enterprise roadblocks, and how a solid mobile device management (MDM) solution can help secure tablet data at your business.
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- When the board wants help
- Threats on tap: Why America’s water woes are even worse than you thought
- Podcast: Taming your student loan debt after physical therapy school
- New ways to help shorten hospital stays for your critical care patients
- ADA produces one-sheet handout on coronavirus for dentists
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How