Infographic: How to use tablets for business
Thursday, September 26, 2019
The rise in tablet technology is ushering in innovations to increase user productivity, drive workflow efficiency and improve the overall customer experience. Modern and sophisticated tablet usage has facilitated cost reductions for the enterprise, easy and effective decision-making, and improved business functionalities.
Tablets are being readily adopted across industries for multiple work purposes, such as client and customer interaction, product identification and selection, payment options, business presentations, real-time collaboration, and inventory management. However, at the same time, companies cannot ignore the impending challenges that tablet usage brings along.
Take a close look at this infographic to understand how tablet usage is influencing work environments, key enterprise roadblocks, and how a solid mobile device management (MDM) solution can help secure tablet data at your business.
- Science & Technology
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- How millennial managers are reshaping the workplace
- Ready to take the leap to being vegan?
- Infographic: Move over, VR — XR sports are the future
- Travel recovery will occur when Gen Zers, millennials embark on business trips
- Are you happy with your online giving provider?
- Why teachers’ salaries will fall as unemployment rises
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How