Infographic: How to secure your data from mobile apps
Friday, November 22, 2019
How do apps steal your personal information? It turns out they’re not really stealing at all, because in the fine print they tell you what data they are taking and what they plan to do with it — it's just that no one reads the fine print.
Additionally, user data is very valuable: more than $100 per user for most platforms. Learn more about how apps compromise privacy with this infographic.
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Employees may hate their jobs — but they’re not going to quit
- Flying the friendly skies with a little help from HEPA filters
- To survive the future, business owners look to the past
- My team outperformed expectations amid WFH — but we’re still heading back to the office eventually
- Brand altruism in the age of COVID-19: 5 marketing mistakes you should never make
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How