Infographic: How to secure your data from mobile apps
Friday, November 22, 2019
How do apps steal your personal information? It turns out they’re not really stealing at all, because in the fine print they tell you what data they are taking and what they plan to do with it — it's just that no one reads the fine print.
Additionally, user data is very valuable: more than $100 per user for most platforms. Learn more about how apps compromise privacy with this infographic.
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Science & Technology
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Married to the badge: Stress in the law enforcement marriage
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Who am I?
- US payrolls add 266,000 jobs; unemployment rate falls to 3.5%
- Tips for surviving your deposition in employment-related litigation
- 5 ways to sustain association membership
- Infographic: Is the future of security biometric?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How