Infographic: How to make your life easier with automation
Thursday, May 23, 2019
With limited time and a seemingly endless list of things to do, how can we hope to get everything done without losing our minds in the process? That’s where automation comes in.
Automation, which allows you to "set and forget" a process or technology to get tasks done for you, can free up precious time by handling mundane activities that still have to get done. For example, you can automate your finances to pay down debt, make shopping a breeze by signing up for automatic grocery delivery, and set up auto-responders to keep your inbox free of clutter.
Simple automation is widely accessible, as it often requires either an app or a system you need only set up once to put various tasks on autopilot. With the benefits of automation spanning from optimizing your workflow to freeing up time for leisure, there’s good cause to integrate your life with a little technology for maximum gain.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Making the board meeting work
- Enhancing early learning and care work through playful professional practice
- Where to see fall bird migrations
- Moving away from timed tests
- How to stop being a stressed-out, compulsive micromanager
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How