Infographic: How to be a highly effective leader
Tuesday, October 01, 2019
We all know there's a difference between a boss and a leader, and it shows: 94% of people with a great boss say they are passionate about their job, while only half with a bad boss say the same.
Furthermore, while 70% of employees say their manager is good or great, two-thirds of people have left a job or plan to because of their boss.
So, what does it mean to be a great leader? And how can you make sure you’re leading and not merely managing? Check out this infographic for more information.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Association Management
- Civil & Government
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare Administration
- Travel, Hospitality & Event Management
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- US payrolls add 2.5 million jobs amid reopenings; unemployment drops to 13.3%
- ADA Humanitarian Award deadline extended to September
- As humans search for higher agricultural yields, their waste may flush a stinky situation
- Covid, a four-letter curse word for associations
- Smart bidding can be your new digital marketing weapon for recovering brand profits
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How