Infographic: How much does a bad hire cost?
Monday, November 06, 2017
Hiring the right person for your job is one of the most important decisions you can make. A bad hire can lead to everything from attendance issues and dips in productivity to potential theft and lost customers. It can mean extra work for current employees and they struggle to make up for lost time while hiring someone new.
We took a look at the actual numbers associated with the cost of a bad hire in this infographic. It covers everything from job board costs to salary breakdowns.
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 3 secrets to successful leadership
- You cannot lead until you have their trust
- Step aside, millennials — Here comes Generation Z
- 6 things managers should not talk about at work
- International beauty trends and their impact on the spa industry
- Inadequate workplace benefits cause employees to jump ship
- Living the association’s values
- U.S. payrolls grow by 155,000 jobs as unemployment holds at 3.7 percent
- Overcoming the fear of failure
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How