Infographic: How eating plants improves health and reduces disease
Friday, February 07, 2020
In the past decade, 75% of Americans have changed their diet to be healthier, and 43 million Americans regularly eat plant-based alternatives to meat. A whole-food, plant-based may reduce inflammation factors associated with cancer and heart disease.
Furthermore, 86% of Americans who regularly eat plant-based protein don’t identify as vegetarian or vegan. So, what does a plant-based diet really mean? Find out more with this infographic.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- How being present can change — and possibly save — your life
- Using webinars in your B2B marketing
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 5 things schools can do to prevent data breaches
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How