Infographic: How eating plants improves health and reduces disease
Friday, February 07, 2020
In the past decade, 75% of Americans have changed their diet to be healthier, and 43 million Americans regularly eat plant-based alternatives to meat. A whole-food, plant-based may reduce inflammation factors associated with cancer and heart disease.
Furthermore, 86% of Americans who regularly eat plant-based protein don’t identify as vegetarian or vegan. So, what does a plant-based diet really mean? Find out more with this infographic.
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- How 3D architectural rendering services can boost your design business
- US employers add 4.8 million jobs in June; jobless rate drops to 11.1%
- Customer communication guides small business reopenings amid COVID-19
- Study: ED clinicians hesitant to prescribe buprenorphine for treating opioid dependency
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How