Infographic: Could universal basic income work?
Monday, August 19, 2019
A universal basic income means different things to different people, and presidential candidate Andrew Yang has once again brought the concept to the forefront.
Many people say that it could alleviate poverty or mitigate the financial fallout from the next Industrial Revolution, in which artificial intelligence and robots could displace a large percentage of the workforce.
Is it time to give this idea some serious thought? Or is it better left to the annals of history? Learn all about universal basic income from the infographic below.
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Can solar energy compete with fossil fuels?
- The most important job of a leader
- Is your hospital’s patient-centered approach specific enough?
- Wielding the power of offline discussions
- Remodeling activity to ease, then dip in 2020
- What you should know about Texas’ newest gun laws
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How