Infographic: Could universal basic income work?
Monday, August 19, 2019
A universal basic income means different things to different people, and presidential candidate Andrew Yang has once again brought the concept to the forefront.
Many people say that it could alleviate poverty or mitigate the financial fallout from the next Industrial Revolution, in which artificial intelligence and robots could displace a large percentage of the workforce.
Is it time to give this idea some serious thought? Or is it better left to the annals of history? Learn all about universal basic income from the infographic below.
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- 7 key elements of an effective new employee orientation program
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Can solar energy compete with fossil fuels?
- Why Agile is outperforming traditional project management models
- A look at the ways virtual and augmented reality can improve patients’ outcomes
- How do you recover from an upsetting interaction?
- Building authenticity in the B2B marketing world
- Fax elimination or evolution?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How