Infographic: Breaking up Big Tech
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Are tech companies growing "too big to fail?"
In 2018, five tech companies — Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft and Google — earned a combined $800 billion in revenues.
In March, Elizabeth Warren released a campaign ad calling for the breakup of big tech companies. Facebook removed the ad, sparking bipartisan backlash. Today, 2 in 3 Americans — regardless of political party — support the breakup of Big Tech.
This infographic outlines why so many are calling for the tech giants to be broken up and the laws that might make it happen.
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Science & Technology
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Children of the badge: The impact of stress on law enforcement children
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Married to the badge: Stress in the law enforcement marriage
- ‘Opportunity zone’ tax breaks shown as duplicitous development schemes across the country
- FDA issues public safety notification after exosome treatment sickens patients in Nebraska
- Lazy thinking perpetuates stereotypes. Here’s how to stop it
- The benefits of using a motivational framework for culturally responsive ESL teaching
- A new study could lead doctors to use a common diabetes drug to treat many diseases, conditions
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How