Infographic: Breaking up Big Tech
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Are tech companies growing "too big to fail?"
In 2018, five tech companies — Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft and Google — earned a combined $800 billion in revenues.
In March, Elizabeth Warren released a campaign ad calling for the breakup of big tech companies. Facebook removed the ad, sparking bipartisan backlash. Today, 2 in 3 Americans — regardless of political party — support the breakup of Big Tech.
This infographic outlines why so many are calling for the tech giants to be broken up and the laws that might make it happen.
- Law Enforcement, Defense & Security
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 7 trigger control errors and how to fix them
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- Practical ways to reduce gender inequality in the workplace
- Flying scared? You’re not alone
- What the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act means for small employers
- Shifting conditions present challenges for designers
- Online retailers struggle to keep up
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How