Infographic: Are policyholders really getting a good deal with auto insurance givebacks?
Monday, November 16, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has radically changed many aspects of American life — including driving habits.
In total, $14 billion has been returned to auto insurance policyholders, so what's stopping a total refund? Less driving should mean lower insurance. This infographic outlines a simpler approach to coverage.
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- How the changes in Amazon’s affiliate program impact businesses
- Survey: Employee incentives don’t align with their preferences
- How AI is affecting commercial real estate now and what to expect in near future
- How to achieve customer service excellence with social listening
- What’s the BIG Idea? Episode 2: Steve Jurash on leading through crisis
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How