Infographic: How to craft the perfect Pinterest profile for your small business
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
Small-business owners have a lot to worry about. Whether it’s hiring first employees, figuring out how small-business loans work, or planning the perfect marketing strategy, an entrepreneur’s work is never done.
Most small-business owners know that they need to have some form of social media presence to promote their brand but often miss an opportunity in neglecting Pinterest’s capabilities as a business booster. By leveraging this visual sharing platform, small-business owners can tap into the 55% of Pinterest users that come to the site specifically looking for products.
It all starts with the Pinterest profile. First, small business owners will need to create a business account (it’s free!), and then optimize it with rich keywords and aesthetically pleasing pins to attract a following and ultimately, drive sales.
Check out the infographic from Fundera below for even more tips on creating the perfect Pinterest profile for your small business.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Are independent pharmacies really that profitable?
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- Avoiding security deposit pitfalls when renewing your lease
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- The crippling American teacher shortage
- Podcast: The 7 most dangerous words in healthcare
- Is it time to put ‘senior living’ out to pasture?
- Achieve success by planning for decline
- During Bullying Awareness Month, a look at how school districts are tackling the problem
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How