Infographic: How to craft the perfect Pinterest profile for your small business
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
Small-business owners have a lot to worry about. Whether it’s hiring first employees, figuring out how small-business loans work, or planning the perfect marketing strategy, an entrepreneur’s work is never done.
Most small-business owners know that they need to have some form of social media presence to promote their brand but often miss an opportunity in neglecting Pinterest’s capabilities as a business booster. By leveraging this visual sharing platform, small-business owners can tap into the 55% of Pinterest users that come to the site specifically looking for products.
It all starts with the Pinterest profile. First, small business owners will need to create a business account (it’s free!), and then optimize it with rich keywords and aesthetically pleasing pins to attract a following and ultimately, drive sales.
Check out the infographic from Fundera below for even more tips on creating the perfect Pinterest profile for your small business.
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Execution after the planning retreat
- These are the non-insurance perks that workers want
- How to empower remote marketing teams and drive conversions
- The Social Security shell game
- Inclusive practices to engage all learners
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How