Creating the perfect social media strategy for your company
Friday, February 13, 2015
When it comes to creating an effective and innovative social media strategy for your company, there are many different steps necessary to successfully deliver your message across multiple platforms. To expand your audience with a smart online presence, engaging content is a must.
The strong relationships you want are dependent upon aligning quality content with your central mission, delivered through the platforms that make up our current and continuously changing digital age. The interconnectedness of social media allows for your company to recruit and engage an audience from a wider community and drive traffic back to your website.
Here's a bit more information about how this works:
To increase brand awareness through the use of social media platforms, there are many things you can do including:
- Seek out, follow and connect with other like-minded businesses, individuals and experts in your field.
- Develop relationships that enable you to cross-promote businesses that support your brand.
- Tell personal stories to highlight your business in creative and engaging ways.
- Talk about your team. Who are they and how did they get to where they are at?
- Be fun. This means you need to think outside the box when it comes to creating content.
- Tell your story. Remember, audiences are drawn to emotion to form connections!
- Consider using promoted posts or campaigns to leverage your social media reach.
- Contests, contests, contests.
- Stay in contact through monthly newsletters or a regular blog column.
- Use the varied social media channels that exist, don't just stick to what you know.
- Use custom imagery and shareable pins to boost personal connections.
- Include keywords to help garner search results for your blog.
- Brainstorm creative hashtag campaigns to find larger audiences.
- Highlight testimonials or quotes to help tell your story.
- Use social media buttons to help viewers connect across your platforms.
Your engagement strategies are what allow you to find and develop rapport with your target market. Having a smart social media marketing strategy can do wonders to boost your business.
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Digital natives are more likely, more eager to go back to the office
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- The 7 P’s marketing mix of home-sharing services: Insights from over 1 million Airbnb reviews
- Overwhelmed and overworked: 8 out of 10 employees struggle to keep up
- Traditional media vs. social media: Making the right choices
- Study: A substantial number of patients have deferred care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Key safety tips for real estate pros returning to the office during COVID-19
- Reimagining airport parking to support the travel industry
- Infographic: What is Industry 4.0, and what are the technologies that power it?
- What to know about the best ammo for hunting thick-skinned, dangerous game
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How